Our programs help leaders communicate and lead from their best and most empowered selves. This foundational shift towards empowerment is the cornerstone of all that we do.
When Karen worked with our team, she did something so much better than simply giving us answers. She created a rich and meaningful experience by serving as our guide on a powerful journey. With her heartfelt compassion, thoughtful questions and supportive observations, she helped us discover the answers within ourselves – and it felt AMAZING! Thanks to Karen, we feel empowered by our own unique gifts and cannot wait to share them with the world!
~ Bonnie Delehoy, Public Affairs Manager, Disney
- Executive Presence: how to speak so people listen
- Leadership Presence: how to lead so people follow
- Presentation Skills: advanced skills in making formal or informal presentations
- Media Skills: advanced skills in handling media and analyst interviews
- Influencing Skills: motivating others to accomplish a common goal
- Leadership Branding: leveraging your personal leadership brand to increase or manage visibility with key audiences
For Women Leaders
Women leaders walk the knife’s edge between being too powerful (i.e. threatening) and not powerful enough. How can women leaders be powerful, successful and feminine, all at the same time? I’m passionate about this topic!
All of the above programs can be tailored to address the specific opportunities and challenges that women leaders face.
- Teaching Skills for Professors and Teachers: designing and delivering programs that engage and empower learners
- Train-the-Trainer: designing and delivering corporate programs that engage and empower employees
- UnLearning: letting go of what no longer serves so that new learning can be effective